For anyone who wants to get ORGANIZED! Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

Here is my Christmas Present to all of you! IF you need to get organized or are new to Activity Days here is the perfect present for you, everything you need to get organized and to run a smooth activity days program- I have spent hours making and racking my brain for ideas that really help! and help you get to know the girls, have some fun, and keep track of everything all at the same time- There are two folders to download- One is for you and for you only! it keeps track of everything for each one of the girls and helps you plan out your year! So that you will not be deciding what to do the night before! There is also one for each girl- You can put them in paper folders, or hard folders, and let each girl decorate them! but it helps them keep track of their own progress and feel good about themselves as they accomplish many things and realize their true beauty and self worth! Just click on the links & it will take you to my google docs, Print them off for you and each of the girls & put in folders- I wish I had this when I was starting out or just needed to get organized!

"Merry Christmas, I know the Lord is so proud of all of you for taking care of his sheep"
lets just do the best job possible!

click on link! let me know if it doesnt work.



Activity Day Leaders Folder


Activity Day Girls Folders

8 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love, LOVE this!!!! Just exactly what I have been looking for! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and time spent! I really love this blog for such great ideas! Thank you, again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much! This is exactly what I was looking for!!! You are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! This is just what we needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really excited to use the folders but when I tried to print them from google docs, the font went wierd. Is there another font that I could try and print?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing! I know this had to have been a lot of work to put together! I really appreciate you helping the rest of us with our calling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't thank you enough! The Activity Day planning for the year paper alone is gift enough! This was exactly what I needed so that I can look ahead and feel in control of what needs to happen with the girls.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you post a picture of what the folders look like once they are all put together please?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails