Last Activity of the Year!

My name is Anndee and I've offered to post my AG activities as well. I hope someone can find them useful! I thought I'd start with what we have planned for next week.

Nativity Ornament-I cheated and ordered the kits from oriental trading ($9.25 for 12):
http://www.orientaltrading.com/wooden-nativity-ornament-craft-kit-a2-48_1720-12-1.fltr?Ntt=nativity+ornament

12 days of Christmas stories-
I put together these stories from The Friend. I looked for stories featuring girls. I then grabbed clip art for each story so they can color them. I made copies in the library. We'll be 3-hole punching then putting them in 3-prong clear cover folders that I had left over from a years-ago project. Thus a free project!

With left over time we'll sing Christmas Carols.

Next post will be our activity schedule for next year.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say thank you for the time that you put into this. It has made my life easier and my heart is filled with gratitude for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails