Christmas Crafts

I posted previously about my planned Christmas activity.
This shows the story book, ornament (OTC) and a Gumball countdown.
For the gumball countdown I bought bags of wrapped gumballs from the $ store, grabbed some index cards and an old bag of bows. They stapled the gumballs together (or taped) and created the tag for the top. I think this was their favorite part.

This activity filled they 1.5 hours and they loved it!
Note - I had them bring glue guns + the ones we purchased last year so they each had one. Made it much easier!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nativity ornaments came as a kit from oriental trading
    http://www.orientaltrading.com/wooden-nativity-ornament-craft-kit-a2-48_1720-12-1.fltr?Ntt=nativity+ornament

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails