Word of Wisdom & CTR

This week we tried to cover two items from the FiG booklet:
pg. 6, 7th one
pg. 7, 2nd one
So we read & discussed D&C 89 about the Word of Wisdom.
Then we practiced the Hymn Choose The Right which they are also learning in Primary so we didn't spend a whole lot of time on that. I altered these CTR bookmarks. Mine are 6/page and front & back.
Then for the time consuming part - we made file folder games for Word of Wisdom. I already had the CD to print it off so that was easy. They could take them home for their family or give to another family. They liked coloring but none of them finished it. Hopefully they finish them at home! I provided the print outs, folders (from a giant box I bought years ago), and an envelope for the pieces. I also got a roll of contact laminate from Michaels ($6 with using 40% coupon).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I am going to use the book markers with my Cub Scouts for Faith In God For Boys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails