Activity Day Folders

Each of our girls has their own AD folder where they keep their Faith in God book and important papers or handouts they get from us. They are simple 2 in. 3-ring binders with page protectors and dividers. The front page is their testimony in a page protector:

(I know that there is a place in their books to write it but I will explain why we did it this way in a minute.)

Then using 4 dividers we made a section for each of sections in the Faith in God booklet. (Learning and Living the Gospel, Serving Others, Developing Talents, Preparing for Young Women). Within those sections are page protectors and notebook paper. They store handouts and important papers in the page protectors. They also keep their Articles of Faith track sheet in here.

We encourage them to bring them to each activity so that we can always be on the same page with them as to how they are coming along in the booklet.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, thank you so much for sharing those amazing ideas with us.
    I have just been called Primary president and we don't really have enough member in my branch for this calling so I decided to do it. I got great ideas from the Leaders Activity day Folders, but I have hard time to open the Girls Activity Day Folders. Would you please check it out ou send it to me by mail? Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails